Re: What's a waveform monitor?

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Gang.

I don`t know if it is interesting to have a FFT of the Tesla coils
output, but fyi:

For the tek TDS210 that I bought resently, I have a TDS2MM feasuring
module in order, used.

If it works, and since we already know that a scope picks up all
relevant waweforms well, I`l be happy to supply FFT`s of these
waweforms. That is if I can figure out how to operate the thing. We will
be limited to 60MHz.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Scott Hanson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>