Tungsten Rod

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

After firing up the old SRSG with a pig for the first time, it quickly
became apparent that 1/8 inch tungsten electrodes just weren't going to get
it, so I'm now trying to locate a source of ¼ inch tungsten rod.  McMaster
has some tungsten/carbide rod listed but I don't know how suitable this
would be compared to pure tungsten.  Any thoughts or suggestions for
sources and materials would be appreciated.

Dave