Re: candle?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Josh:  Early experiments used candles with a metalic fiber in the wick. This
was the most common wick, but new laws have made these candles HARD TO FIND.
Early candlw wicks used a lead wire. Zinc wire fiber wicks are still
available from hobby shops, and you can replace the wick of short fat
candles by pulling out the wick and threading a new wick in when the wax is
warm enough to be plyable. You can add a second wick along side the original
by drilling or melting a small hole. This will make the candle burn fast,
but this what you want. SOOT
   Robert  H