Re: frozen ground ground

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz
 > <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yinzara-at-mit.edu>

Matt,

 > How would you guys suggest I
 > ground my coil?

Use a counterpoise.  Buy some chicken wire and arrange
it so you have a square a couple meters wide, and
attach the bottom of your secondary.  Run your coil on
*top* of this.  Many people have reported excellent
results with this, and I used something similar for my
first coil.

-Brett