CAPACITORS FOR SALE, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CanalRay-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello: Earlier today I posted an email to the group concerning some large
capacitors. 0.15 uf -at- 120 KVDC. Unfortunately, I neglected to put my location
in the message. Sorry for the inconvenience in this matter. My location is:
Stow, Massachusetts which is located about 25 miles West of Boston.

Sincerely,

Tom Vales