Re: 10 Questions to help me construct my first TC

In a message dated 12/15/02 3:36:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>, how can we just arbitrarily
>increase that C value, (as this larger than resonant
>LTR acronyn implies), without in of itself having that
>practice CHANGE the resonant frequency of the primary
>tank itself.

HDN,

We're talking about the resonant frequency of the charging
circuit, not the RF tank circuit.  Of course the RF frequency
changes too, but we simply tap at the proper tap point on
the primary to put the coil in proper RF tune.

John