Re: Good Caps for Tesla Coiling

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have used both 42L GE caps, and the 942C (that actual cap that you
listed!).  I think the 942C CD caps are MUCH BETTER!  Go with those if you
can.  I use 2 strings of 16 on my 15kv 120ma PSU coil. They work great and
the coil makes 5 foot arcs.  Go for the Cornell Dubilier!  When the spec
high dv/dt thats a good thing! :)

Steve Ward.