Re: TC discharge... safe or not

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Jeff,
I think that those that know of your fine work will take these words as
gospel!
  I have talked to coilers that used to allow the discharge pass through
the body, and now complain of advanced arthritis, headaches and
unexplainable cramping of muscles. there only explanation is hv effects
in there foolish years?
life's to short for foolish acts!
I myself was struck by lightning which driving truck in iowa, luckily
the thick layer of water mixed with my sweat transferred the most of it,
but to this day my right shoulder still hurts.
be cool, be safe!

Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>