RE: TC discharge... safe or not

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

Original poster: "Steven Ward"
 > What happened with the tube coil?

I will offer my anecdote as long as the science types don't flame me for
offering an anecdote (there are those on this list that went to e-school
and learned that anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all - I disagree).

I cooked my feet. I often demonstrated the "light bulb" trick to
visiting friends (passed discharge through 15W light bulb to hand;
lighting bulb). After many months I finally correlated the pain in my
feet to the occurrence of the trick. I believe that the current was
passing well within my body and "cooking" my feet on its way to ground
(I would stand with rubber soled shoes on a thick rubber mat). On one
occasion, I was unable to walk for two days; this was no "skin effect",
the pain was deep tissue.

I have other friends who watch this list who have also had deep muscle
pain after testing the "skin effect".

Parisse's law: Fsec > Fpain

Jeff W. Parisse
www.teslacoil-dot-com