From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 6:59 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: NON-static shocks from unpowered secondary?

Original poster: "Allanh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<allanh-at-starband-dot-net>

I've noticed small shocks for my coil, even when its been
off for half an hour. I tried discharging myself before touching it, but
could still feel the small tingles from the
coil. My  coil is securely grounded. It's interesting to hear
that someone else has experienced the same thing.

allan