Re: mmc testimonial

Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

The caps are about $2 US each. However, because they are only 0.1uF at
1500v it works out cheaper to use the geek group caps. What worries me
is that I may have to pay an import tax if I use the GG caps, which
will double the price. I'm currently looking into the matter. I would
prefer to use the GG caps because I'd rather support a group of fellow
coilers than a huge monopoly like RS. Also, I would need less caps
which makes construction easier.

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,