Re: mmc testimonial

Hi,

The "good caps" are solid foil - metal film - solid foil.  The "bad caps"
are metal film - metal film - metal film.

Having solid foil is needed to attach to the end plates.  If the caps are
all metal film they burn out at the end plate to film connection.  The
inner layer of metal film is fine and is what provides the self healing.
The caps Malcolm describes sound perfect and should be fine.

Cheers,

	Terry