RE: Barts Flat Coil Dimensions Was: Dimensions of my flat spiral coil

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

>It'll be interesting to see the results from some 60Hz inductance
measurements, if you can pull them off.

So far I have found the formula as L = delta V*(1/60)/delta I.  Is this
correct?

The transformer measures 13.7V before connecting to the coil and 12.2V when
connected from one outer lead to the terminal.  I need a reliable way to
measure the current now.  What should I use as a load?

Dave