Re: Generating k

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

There is no formula, but I do this all the time by computing K for two
different heights of my secondary and then linearly interpolating to the K
that I desire - and then recheck and iterate until I'm within a percent or
two.

-Peter Lawrence.