Re: Then what's the topload FOR?

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

I have been wanting to build a single shot DC Tesla Coil for the purposes of
taking "streak photographs" of TC sparks for a long time. If anyone has done
it please consider putting the photos on-line, probably many of us would be
interested. Otherwise I'll get around to it "in the fullness of time..."

-Peter Lawrence.