Re: Saturating LTR coil! - demonstrated!! - RE: ~Variac question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/19/02 11:26:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Gary,
>
> On a slightly related issue, does it matter where the PFC caps are located?
> I've run out of real-estate under the coil so I plan to stuff them into
> the controller enclosure.  In fact, couldn't they be attached anywhere on
> the power leg that feeds the nst?
>
> Dave

Hi Dave, Gary, All,
Yes,
My switch-selectable PFC box occupies the bottom foot of my control cabinet.
Matt D.