Re: More help

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi John,
  Are they roughly hockey puck size? (maybe a little
larger) And do they have a metal plate on either side of
the flat sides? If so then they may be large thyristors
(SCR's)..

Coiling in Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen