Weird Feeling

Original poster: "centauri by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <centauri010-at-attbi-dot-com>

Hi,
        I was outside messing with a transformer today and I was trying to get
it to arc from a wire connected to one of the HV output to the case. When I put
my hand near the wire connected to the output it felt like it was vibrating. I
was afraid to pick the wire up so I didn't. Then I picked the wire up and
plugged it in with the wire already in my hand and if I put my finger in a
certain place it caused a sort of burning tickle and made it feel like the hair
on my finger was standing up. What was going on?

            Thanks