Re: Spun Aluminum?

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Bob!

Spun allu is an alluminium part, which has been trough a process called
metal spinning.

Starting out with a round sheet of metal, the metal spinner can create
all sorts of usefull shapes: pots, pans, toroids etc. by skilfully
smearing the spinning sheet of metal down on a suitable mandrel.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "ROBERT L BOZARTH JR. by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jbdetails-at-prodigy-dot-net>