Re: electrocution experiences

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

<Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

> In a message dated 1/1/02 8:48:42 PM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:

(first things first)

Thank you David for the very flattering comments. As you might have
noticed, I forgot to sign that post? The memory of it Is so fresh in my
mind that i was getting the willies while i typed.
PLEASE, All the new, and old alike, coilers remember it somewhere in the
back of there minds because it now keeps me in the "over safe" mode at
all times.
sometimes my friends say that i'm taking the fun out of it by not
letting them try different things while i'm running my coils, But this
experience was so "CLOSE" that i didn't even touch my system for a good
month.
It was so stupid of me that i started to doubt my ability as an
electrician.
Thanks again for the pat on the back, I think my chest puffed out a full
inch and will be for the whole of 2002.

Now! I have to apologize for not replying to any that have written me in
the last week. I had a short stay in the hospital for some tests and
have been away from the list (i actually had "list withdrawal").
I am reading as fast as i can to try and catch up and i hope everyone
doesn't get sick of seeing my replies as i go along?
It is a very exciting time on the list right now, lotsa good stuff
flying around. I'm glad my mailbox got most of it while i was away.
Take care, All.