Re: electrocution experiences

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Hi All, How does one go about checking a bleeder resistor to see if it is
still working properly?
I am still putting my TC together and I do have "bleeders" attached to all
my "caps". I am
building a "TC" according to the pictures and specs of Terry's web site. I
'm using 2- 15/30 nst's
in "series???" to get 15/60.
A question that has been on my mind lately is this- I am wondering what
size PVC pipe to use for
my secoundary to obtain the best performance? I have my wire, which is 27
gauge "I think" and I am
in the process of making a winding jig.
Supporting the "Say No to Electrocution" policy-Tim

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>