Re: 14" arcs, staccato effects, SSTC first light

Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Matt and All.

> Is it possible to get any schematics?
>
>Matt

Yes. I will have schematics on the website before the end of next
week. Schematics, PCB layouts, parts lists, construction notes. Now
that's a LOT to do while working and going to college classes and
making SSTC's....but I can at least get the schematics up. It's a
simple circuit, and all parts are from Radio Shack except the gate
drive isolation transformer cores. I am placing an order with Amidon
corporation, I think I know a core that will do the job. I will test
it, then point people to that part number so we'll all know that it
is is 100% tested true. Of course I'll mention that on the schematic.

I'd like to mention one more time, that both Aron and I built our
H-bridges DIRECTLY OFF OF Richie Burnett's website at:

www.richieburnett.co.uk

A wonderful design. We've proven it highly reliable provided that the
circuit board is layed out correctly. You've GOT to keep in mind that
this circuit switches hundreds of amps in only nanoseconds.

Take care, and please feel free to email us any questions you may
have regarding our SSTC's.

Justin Hays (webmaster)
KC5PNP
Email: justin-at-hvguy-dot-com