From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 3:13 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Ball Lightning

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Malcolm, All
This was one of the things i was curious about when i brought up my idea
of winding two or three coils on one form a while back. I wondered if i
used my idea of starting the first coil at the base, then the next coil
of a different size wire at 4" or so above the base, and a third above
that, then use three primaries, each tuned to it's corresponding
secondary. Using two or three legs of three phase wye and using stsg's
for each separate tank.
<snip>
 Strange ideas from a strange mind,
Marc