Re: Three coils, one form was Ball Lightning

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

> Marc,

> Wouldn't you get just one resonance with 3 inductors in parallel?

	If i read right, this is three secondaries on one form.
	If the 'upper' ends are not connected to each other (?)
	the windings would not be 'in parallel'.  To the extent
	that the excitation is broad band, three freqs are quite
	possible.  (WHICH one one tunes the primary to is an
	'interesting" question.

> Pete

	best
	dwp