Re: Ancient TCs

Original poster: "Clifford Fahrer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfahrer-at-in-touch-dot-net>

Steve,

I have a small medical coil enclosed in a box.  there is a battery built
into the base.  If I remember
correctly the patten date is 1892.  If you are interested, email me off the
list, and I will send you
photos.

Cliff Fahrer  <cfahrer-at-in-touch-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>