New project finished

Original poster: "Liviu Vasiliu by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello list. You missed me guys!
I finished another project of mine: a good high
voltage, high frequency suorce for plasma balls = THE
TWINFLYBACKS.
Look at:
 http://www.geocities-dot-com/teslinasite
 at " TWINFLYBACKS"
I used this little beast to drive a 4" plasma globe
made by a large light lamp - see also " 4" PLASMA
GLOBE DRIVED BY TWINFLYBACK".
 It is built from two common white-at-black flybacks
mounted back-to-back with a common primary. The
magnetic flux produced by the primary coil in the
central column is divided by 2 in the periferic
columns, so, for 36 VDC input I'll have 18 volts on
each flyback (so, no danger to overvolt them too
much). The secondaries are connected in serie. I think
that I can increase the input with a good insulation
between the primary and the core. Results until now:
more than 6 cm powerfull arcs.
 This source can also be used to drive little tesla
coils.
teslina

_