Re: Tune?

Hi Bill,

A 15/60 neon with a static gap can take up to a 0.017uF primary cap.  So
you should be able to just add more capacitance to lower the primary
frequency.  You can also add inductance to the primary with another coil
inline or even just a bunch of extra wire added.  These inductances are
pretty small and even a 3 foot length of wire adds considerable inductance.
 A smaller top load will also raise teh secondary frequency to match up to
the primary.

Cheers,

	Terry