HV DC supply design

Original poster: "Richard Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi List,

Building a HV DC supply still in design stage but I have most of the parts.
It's actually a combination of two supplies. One is powered by Franceformer
NSTs the other by a power transformer. The outputs I have connected in
parallel. One side, the NST side could be used for trials since current is
limited.

This is still in design stage so necessary changes can/will be made.

It'll weigh a ton but weight is not an issue. I have 2 cables, 4 conductor #3
gauge and 4 conductor #6 gauge, both 25 feet, along with assorted electrical
service boxes, breakers etc for power input. Also have assorted lengths of
lighter #8 and #10 power cables.

I'm looking for suggestions, opinions, changes. I'd like to only do this once
and I value this list's knowledge base very highly.

The design can be viewed at:

<http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~sirpotluckutk/HVSupply04.jpg>http://home.earthl
ink-dot-net/~sirpotluckutk/HVSupply04.jpg

ATTENTION:
This is a 384K jpg graphics file.

Thanks all !!!

Rick W.