Re: LTR cap

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Justin,

Try disconnecting the outputs of the NST and try powering up alone (open
circuited). Now short circuit the secondary and power it up. If it trips
the breaker in either mode, I'd suspect that the NST has developed a
short in the primary winding...

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--