Re: LTR cap

Justin: you substituted a capacitor 8 times larger. That is much more
current draw, but I suspect other problems are more likely the cause.
     1. disconect your NST and see if it is still functioning.
     2. check your spark gap
     3. ckeck your new capacitor and see if it is shorted
     4. re tune your system before you continue
            Robert  H