RE: primary solid/ tube

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Due to the skin effect, only the outside of the conductor matters.  In
other words, electrically, it doesn't matter if it is a hollow tube or
solid.  From a cost and ease of use perspective, the tubing is much better.

Gary Lau
MA, USA