Re: Digital O-scopes for TC use

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, I know it is done, we do it all the time when working on radar
transmitters.  We'll float the scopes at up to 100kV.  HOWEVER!  We only use
some old junky cheap battery powered scopes.

We never use our "good" scopes and I would never recommend people using
their personal scopes to do this.

Dan