Re: Digital O-scopes for TC use

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

If you really want to get a nice digital scope, check out Tektronix new
computer based digital scopes.  They are much cheaper than their high end
digital scopes plus you get a full computer system as well.  We just
purchased 10 high end ones of this variety for $18k apiece for our latest
transmitter test room, but the lower end models start around $5k i think.
Much cheaper than the Tek 764 or similar digital scopes.

And best of all, you can search the internet and play network quake on your
oscilloscope!!!!

dan