Re: First Small Coil Suggestions?

Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>

Ian,
You might want to take a look at my mini coil page:
http://users.rcn-dot-com/tcobaugh/newmini.htm

It produces about 4" arcs.  It is extremely easy to transport and extremely
easy to set up and operate.  Keep in mind though, this is my fourth coil so
far, for a first time coiler it may not perform as well.  It was built with
parts that I had on hand, the capacitors were intended for a RC filter for
my 15/60. They cost $5 together at a hamfest.  Let me know if you want any
more details about it.

Cheers,

Andy C.
Internet Homepage: http://users.rcn-dot-com/tcobaugh/