RE: RF Ground Connections - Wire Type and AUDIO

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

	Yes, that is true as well, especially in automobile audio, but
through testing, solid speaker wire does attenuate the higher frequencies
(our one test example was cymbol hit) much more than stranded wire.

	Whether that difference is actually audible, thats up to debate, but
yes, solid wire will attenuate those frequencies more so than stranded wire.

solid?

I worked in a pro audio house for about year and we did extensive testing
and research on this.
However,  just because our tests say solid is worse than stranded, that
doesn't mean someone could actually "hear" the difference.

Dan