RE: RF Ground Connections - Wire Type and AUDIO

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually I worked with professional audio (home / card) for about a year,
and through extensive tests using spectrum analyzers etc..., stranded
speaker wire outperforms solid speaker wire by quite a large margin.  Solid
speaker wire had a large attenuation of the higher frequencies (in
particular cymbol hits etc...)

Dan