Re: Toroid Construction - Need something good . . .

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

They do look like nice toroids, but looks like you're getting ripped in
shipping costs.  Those shipping costs are completely absurd.

Dan