Re: Twins Spark Videos

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Cool stuff.  You must be in good with the community to
have it in out front on the driveway.  I always hide my
TC work in the back yard.

Why do the sparks pulse on and off?  A problem, or are
you just nervous to switch it on for too long?

The web site says:
  Input Voltage Measured (VAC) 237
  Input Current Measured (A) 103
  Output Voltage (VAC) 14400

Is that what you were really pumping into the coils?
  237 * 103 = 24,411 Watts?

If so, something is still way out of tune.  You could
expect substantially more than 10 foot sparks from 24
KWatts.

Terry Blake