RE: safety gap connected to separate ground?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

The noise generated by one's spark gap is small compared to the noise
generated by streamers from the top load.  I wouldn't bother with the
soundproof box.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>
If im making a power cabinet, maybe I'll make a soundproof box for
my spark gap. my ears are ringing. :)

larry d.