Used tubes for sale for VTTC's

Hello all,

I have a used 4-400A tube for sale, a used 833A, and also (3)
used 300 series triodes.  The 300 series tubes each cost $450 when
new, and are 3" dia by 10" tall.  Below, I mention the spark lengths
I obtained without optimizing the coil.  The spark lengths may be
longer in an optimized coil.  These tubes can be seen at my
website at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page7.html

Details:
4-400A Penta Labs tetrode, used, gives 10" sparks in my VTTC,
price includes Priority Mail shipping in the US, $27.

833A triode, used, this tube is a little weak, but still gives 18"
sparks in an optimized TC, price includes Priority Mail shipping
in the US, $27

E300 triode, used, gives 10" sparks in my VTTC, heavy graphite
plate, price includes a homemade socket and Priority Mail shipping in
the US, $22.

HF300 triode Amperex, used, gives 15" sparks in my VTTC, heavy
graphite plate, price includes a homemade socket and Priority Mail
shipping in the US, $30.

HF300 triode Amperex, used, gives 14" sparks in my VTTC, heavy
graphite plate, price includes a homemade socket and Priority Mail
shipping in the US, $28

Check, MO, or PayPal.  E-mail me directly to let me know if you want
any tube(s).

Thanks,

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave