SRSG - Attaching Conductive Ring

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I'm still exploring my options regarding how I design my SRSG.  Because the
motor i am using only has a 3/4" shaft length, this points more in the
direction of using a conductive ring on the rotor rather than using two
series gaps with two stationary electrodes behind the rotor.

If I were to attach a conductive ring, what is the best way to attach it to
the rotor and also save weight since I'm not sure how much power this motor
can drive.  (I guess i could dig my mechanics books up and do an analysis on
this)

Also, how would one electrically connect this conductive ring to the
tungsten electrodes?

Thanks again.
Dan