Re: Bicycle Wheel for toroid?

Original poster: "teri mckenney by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 10:50 AM
Subject: Bicycle Wheel for toroid?

> Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

> Bicycle wheel for toroid.
 Hey all,
Yea I tried it with the tire still on it.Got The "burner effect". It was
still cool because the sparks were coming out of the rubber tire.I wanted to
try it with the rim cut off and the spokes bent to see if it would spin like
an ion motor type thing, but never did.Anyway, sparks were a lot shorter.
Billy