Re: SRSG motor - HELP!!!!!

Original poster: "Dale Nassar by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dnassar-at-i-55-dot-com>

I got the same stalling problem because I ground too much FLAT (for a 3450
to 3600 RPM conversion)  Sometimes with a load it would stall at startup if
the flats were in the weak spot. I would just turn the power on-off-on and
it would go (rock out of the bad position).  I have also designed a white
LED strobe light that syncs with the sine peaks of the AC line.  I use this
to verify motor sync--works GREAT!!  With white LEDs, no need for a special
xenon strobe here!
I plan to post procedure, schematics, and photos as soon as I get my
website up (photronicsresearch-dot-com)
--dale nassar