Re: SRSG motors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kreld-at-juno-dot-com>

Greg

  I have a 5 HP cap start/cap run induction motor modified for 3600 RPM,
and it locks & runs just fine.  There should not be any problems modifing
these type.  It even uses John Freau's electronic phase controller.

Kevin E.