Aussie coil form bulk buy

Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Hello Aussie coilers:

Is anyone out there interested in a bulk buy of some 12" Polypropylene
tubing? This is the lowest loss coil form material available, and needs
no preparation for use whatsoever (except some basic cleaning). It costs
about A$1000 for a 5 metre length. This is actually pretty much the same
as PVC of this size costs. The tube is pure, clean white PP, with no
carbon added (often the case with polyethylene tubing). I want 1.2 -
1.3m for myself. I realise this is pretty expensive, but if you intend
to make a large coil and can't get the form for free, it is a necessary
evil, and PVC costs much the same (unless you want to use a shabby
cardboard form).

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,