Re: Coil troubles-PVC vs ABS

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi Mr Linney, All.

	I obviously screwed up!  I used my Fluke DMM on the ohms setting to get
the bad result.  I just used the method you descrbibed, using a 9 volt
battery instead of 12 VAC, and got about 170 ohms from RF ground to
house ground.  I got slightly different current readings depending on
which way the current was flowing, so I averaged them and found the
"correct" result from that.  Still not so great, but I guess I improve
things.  Thanks for the tip :-).

Winston K.