Re: Primary/Secondary Frequency Difference?

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

I wrote:

> ... If it increased the C by 10% it would only lower the
> frequency by 1%.

Sorry, that's wrong.  A 10% change in C is of course around 5% change
in frequency, not 1%.  My brain must have abandoned its post.
--
Paul Nicholson