get fastTesla rev B

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

I posted rev B of my new fastTesla release.  It had a glaring error that
I corrected.  I've made some comparisons of its computation of flat
spirals with the traditional formula.  They are very close, although not
the same.  This could be very good, as would expect fasthenry to give a
more exact answer.  Also, in the program please change the variable
"discr" to 32.  That gives a better looking spiral.  I will change that
in a later version, so that cylindrical coils have 16 segments/turn and
spirals have 32 segments/turn.

Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project