Re: Variac for my TC

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,

That's WAY too much for a 10amp Variac.  I just paid about half that for a
used 30 amp on eBay.  The only difference between the used and a new one is
some dirt. ;-)  I would suggest you take a look at what's available used and
use the money you save on other TC parts, like caps. :-)

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX