HV Cable Sources?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-ian-dot-org>

Anyone know a good source for HV cable?  I have some working
power supplies now and need some HV cable and connectors and
standoffs so I can make something 'usefull' out of them.

I did manage to get my Hipot tester working as a HV power
supply.  Only problem is the big reistor on the output
of teh HV supply gets hot if it is run for more than 10
seconds.  I need to replace or heatsink it.

After setting a CD on fire, melting a few electrodes and
other tests, I still can't belive the seller told me it
was fun to shock people with a five kilovolt device.

--
Ian Smith
www.ian-dot-org